Safety coordination Temporary or Mobile Construction sites (level A and level B)
In order to reduce the risk of work accidents in the construction sector, safety coordinators must be appointed whenever at least two contractors carry out works on the same site. This applies both during the development phase and during the realisation phase of the works. Cotebo bv has many years of expertise in this field and is a well-known player on the market.
Support prevention services / prevention advisers
Do you lack hands as a prevention advisor? Is the prevention advisor temporarily absent? Would you like to have an external expert look at the approach to your safety? We can help you as an external expert:
- Assisting and drawing up risk analyses (task risk analyses, safety documents in case of explosion, …);
- Accident and incident investigation;
- Providing advice on the organisation of the workplace, work equipment, PPE’s,…
- Maintaining legal audits;
- Monitoring specific changes in legislation.
HSE audits (SHEE audits - workplace inspections)
In order to maintain a high level of safety, health and environmental control in the workplace, it is essential that the workplace is regularly inspected. Are your hands short for these inspections? Or are you looking for an external expert look?
We can assist you in these inspections and pay minimal attention:
- The risky tasks;
- The compliance with safety rules and regulations;
- The use of collective and personal protective equipment;
- Dangerous situations and hazardous actions;
- The handling of hazardous substances;
- The cleanliness and tidiness of the workplace;
- First aid equipment and fire-fighting equipment;
- Correct use of work equipment.
Organisation and implementation of both internal and external audits;
Drafting and/or controlling risk analyses;
Support with VCA audits.
An incident or an accident at work? No matter how small, it deserves all your attention within the company. An accident analysis is necessary to prevent a recurrence. Together with your colleagues, we work out a complete analysis according to known methods (5-why, fact tree analysis,…).